- All items are hand made, unique pieces - unless otherwise stated.
- All orders are shipped registered post.
- If you see something you like that has sold out, please send a message, and we'll discuss. (*Please note prices are subject to change)
- Commissions welcome - send me your ideas!
- Sizes are in millimetres, and provided in order of Height, Width, and Depth.
- Cord lengths provided describe length of entire cord, not including pendant.
- Maximum length is provided for adjustable cords.
- Ring resizing available upon request.
About Andy Hutson
I have always found myself drawn to the murky realm that lies between human culture and the natural world. Not only have we taken great pains to distance ourselves from our organic origins, but our technologies and ways of working have so entirely shaped the world we now occupy that the two appear almost indiscernible.
I attempt to position my art within this uneasy intersection, where we discover that the things made by humans and all the other things that inhabit our lived experience might in fact be one and the same phenomenon.
Andy Hutson is an artist and maker based in Hobart, Tasmania, where he is generally surrounded by forests, rivers and the sea. His object-based practice is informed by human perceptions of nature, and the ways in which history, culture and technology frame and distort our perception of the world.
Andy graduated with an MFA from the Victorian College of the Arts in 2008, and has been gradually unlearning everything since.